Contract: Full Time.
- Patient documentation, records, and accurate information of the care provided and to meet professional and hospital standards.
- Responsible for the management of equipment used in delivering therapeutic interventions.
- Collaborating with the occupational therapy Lead/inpatient team lead in the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Application of expert specialist knowledge to manage complex therapy assessments.
- Application of highly advanced communication and behaviour change skills.
- Liaising with and working with a variety of multi-disciplinary teams.
- BSc/MSc degree in Occupational Therapy or equivalent.
- HCPC Registered.
- Member of specialist interest group.
- Prior experience working in inpatient and outpatient occupational therapy settings.
- Experience managing a wide range of complex patients.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Specialist Occupational Therapist – Palliative Care as the Subject.
To stay up to date with the latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/