Location: Bristol, United Kingdom.
Skill Level – Band 6
Contract: Full Time
- Responsible for handling medical and physical management of spasticity including splinting and serial casting.
- Responsible for complex postural management
- Tracheostomy management and weaning
- Good experience of Hydrotherapy.
- Participate in the development, management, training and supervision of physiotherapy staff and students as well as working closely within the MDT.
- Responsible for providing comprehensive physiotherapy assessment, treatments, and patient-centered goal setting of complex patients.
- To maintain effective communication links with patients, carers and all associated relevant practitioners.
- Take a proactive and supportive role in service development.
- Provision of supervision and appraisal for team members.
- BSc (hons) degree in Physiotherapy or diploma or equivalent.
- HCPC registered.
- CSP member.
- Proven post-graduate skills in the assessment, treatment, and management of patients with neurological conditions.
- Good knowledge of evidence-based clinical practice within neuro rehabilitation.
- Good time management skills.
- Relevant physiotherapy skills.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Specialist Physiotherapist Neurorehabilitation as Subject.
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/
Disorders of consciousness
Assessment for and provision of orthotics
Use of specialist equipment e.g. the Lite-Gait overhead walking harness and treadmill; Quest electric standing frames; standard and motomed exercise bikes and tilt tables