Location: London, United Kingdom.
Contract: Part Time
- Ensure therapy intervention is individualised and patient Centered.
- Flexibility and excellent time management in prioritisation across the Hospice Inpatient Unit, day services and community.
- Continually monitor and evaluate therapy intervention and modifying as indicated.
- Provide support to patients and their significant others in setting realistic goals appropriate to the disease trajectory and to ensure their changing needs are met.
- Sound understanding of the complexities of working with patients with deteriorating conditions.
- Implementation of therapeutic interventions aimed at optimising self-management of symptoms, involving the patient, their significant others, and the MDT.
- HCPC registered.
- Evidence of post graduate professional development.
- Proven experience working across different inpatient and rehab specialties e.g.oncology, respiratory.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Specialist Physiotherapist – Palliative care
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/
Job Category: Healthcare
Job Location: London United Kingdom