Plan and implement high standards of care, following hospital guidelines and protocols, promoting a patient-focused approach to care
- Provide outstanding nursing interventions and care to all patients accessing the service
- Accurately enter patient information on IT systems.
- Ensure patient care areas are safe, fit for purpose and effectively maintained
- Maintain the safe custody of medications and controlled drugs.
- Supervise junior members of the team, including providing clinical supervision/act as mentor
- First level Registered Nurse
- Significant post registration experience in relevant specialty.
- ILS training or willingness to undertake training
- Basic phlebotomy and ECG monitoring experience.
- Excellent organizational planning and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills to build and support team working in a positive and challenging culture
- Strong patient-centred approach.
- Sound computer skills e.g. MS Office Suite and web-based reporting systems.
- Foster a culture of professionalism and a positive working team environment.
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity and ethics in the workplace mind-set.
Salary: £25,655 – £31,534 pa
Job Category: Nursing
Job Location: Kent