Location: London, United Kingdom
Contract: Full Time
Our client is a specialist private diagnostic imaging centre that offers advanced cardiac MRI as well as some neuro, MSK and body MRI for both clinical and research applications
An exciting opportunity has risen for a Superintendent Cardiac MRI Radiographer.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Line manage a small team of MRI imaging professionals
- Work alongside the Diagnostic Imaging Manager in providing a cohesive, strong and focused lead to the imaging services in the hospital
- Provide highly skilled and specialised imaging for patients within the radiographic department.
- Ensure the team delivers effective imaging by providing appropriate clinical leadership, managerial leadership and educational and development expertise
- You’ll work collaboratively to deliver a high quality, professional radiographic service that adapts in line with new technologies and clinical developments
Who We’re Looking For
- Degree/equivalent in Radiography
- Current Registration with HCPC with no restriction on practise
- Experience of working in a Senior MRI role for least 5 years
- Excellent understanding of the MHRA and safety relating to MRI unit
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using MRI Radiographer as Subject.
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/