- Work closely with other healthcare professionals to provide effectiveclinical care standards throughout the care pathway.
- Support in the delivery of quality patient care.
- To provide dedicated assistance under the direct and indirect supervision of the operating surgeon throughout the procedure.
- Preparing and inspecting appropriate surgical equipment,instruments,and consumables.
- Bachelor’s degree in a health-related science.
- Prior experience in a similar or relevant field.
- HCPC/NMC registered.
- Good knowledge of Health safety and risk management in the operating department.
- Good communication skill.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role.For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/