Contract: Full Time.
- Monitoring of patient care, treatment and maintaining quality standards.
- Provide support to patients post operative recovery phase.
- Scrubbing and circulating for surgery as and when required by the surgeon.
- Prepare patients for surgery and monitors patient’s condition during surgery.
- Ensure all medical equipment needed for surgery is available.
- Registered Nurse with experience as an ODP or Scrub Nurse.
- HCPC/NMC registered.
- Ability to effectively work with a team and deliver patient – focus service.
- Good clinical competence.
- Attention to detail.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Theatre Practitioners as Subject.
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/
Job Category: Healthcare
Job Location: Manchester